Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

how can I get back to the main game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jauly
Rat

how can I get back to the main game? Empty
PostSubject: how can I get back to the main game?   how can I get back to the main game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 pm

hi, I just tried out the online mode of dungeon hunter alliance for 5 minutes with some other players, but then I realized I want to go on with the main game, because I was somehwere else without any connection to the story. but when I reload the game offline, it starts where I played online?

I always restart in front of the wolf-cave with robbers around me.
how can I go back to my story? or at least, how can I get back to the village and continue?

Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

how can I get back to the main game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how can I get back to the main game?   how can I get back to the main game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

If you can get to a transporter, you may be able to re-align your game. Secondly, if you can get to a gate in town that is closed, you can still get through. Here is what you do.

You can get through a gate by, UN-equipping a weapon set and repeatedly punch your way through the gate. It'll take a minute but it works you can get through and hopefully, re-align your story.

This happened to me as well. I found a transporter and punched through the gate and back to normal.

Hope you find your way! Luck!
Back to top Go down

how can I get back to the main game?
Page 1 of 1