Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Talent calculator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aka_netzero
Rat

Talent calculator Empty
PostSubject: Talent calculator   Talent calculator I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:01 am

I'm not sure how much demand there's going to be for something like this given how long ago it was released but I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in using a talent calculator I created. If you've ever played WoW (or just used WoWhead.com) you've probably played around with one of the talent calculators to check out potential builds. If there's any demand for this I'll put it up on a site and post a link here.
Back to top Go down
LEEROY JENKINS!~
Rat
LEEROY JENKINS!~

Talent calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent calculator   Talent calculator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am

Oh! Yes I do, since im very familiar with many MMo's im personally awiting for GuildWars 2 to come out.

I don't think theres a need though...scarth that nvm, i've always wondered about a few things like the quickness on the rogue, how much % does it increase by? I'd like it since, well im still a noob myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Talent calculator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: