Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

HELP I am stuck and cannot go on.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloehunter
Rat

HELP I am stuck and cannot go on..... Empty
PostSubject: HELP I am stuck and cannot go on.....   HELP I am stuck and cannot go on..... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Help, I am in Jeremo Village and have done the quests going through the Forge and also the Library etc saving the fourth and last Fairy.
The only other quest here that I have is to go speak to Atos (Alos?) the Lorekeeper who can be found in the Jeremo Barracks.

I cannot find these Barracks nor the Lorekeeper. I have run through all the dungeons around Jeremo Village again, fighting my way through all of them again, but have not found the Barracks nor the Lorekeeper. Have also inspected every nook in Jeremo Village.

In the Jeremo Slums I have come across a large wooden type gate that does not open. There also seems to be no way to open it. Maybe that is a bug and the gate should now open but it does not. Don't know.

Anyway, so I am now stuck in this game with the only quest I am supposed to be doing not doable. So what to do?

Surely there must be something or do I now have to just give up on the game because even the Moderators don't know either where 'the Barracks' or 'the Lorekeeper' of this game are?
Back to top Go down
somma18
Rat

HELP I am stuck and cannot go on..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP I am stuck and cannot go on.....   HELP I am stuck and cannot go on..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 am

Hi there!
No one in the game told you that (i think) but he entrance to the Jeremo's Barrack is in the Jeremos Sewers. You can find the sewers trough the Jeremo's Slum.

I need help too: once in the barracks i reach a close gate and I don't know how to open it: can't find any switch/button/lever or something. I think is the gate just before the boss. Any idea?!
Back to top Go down

HELP I am stuck and cannot go on.....
Page 1 of 1