Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

chapter 12 quest bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adam270391
Sewer Rat

chapter 12 quest bug? Empty
PostSubject: chapter 12 quest bug?   chapter 12 quest bug? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 am

I encountered a weird bug in with the chapter 12 quests (the 5 elemental towers) and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

Effectively I finished the 5 towers in order from left to right, I got the "quest complete" screen at the end of each one, and they were marked as done in my quest log.

However, the story didn't progress until I'd done the wind and earth towers a second time, effectively I had to do all 5 in a single sitting (without turning the PS3 off) as I'd done the wind and earth ones the night before.

Someone else that I have on PSN had the same problem which was also fixed by doing all 5 towers in 1 sitting (not sure which he had to do twice or whether he figured out which weren't counted).

Anyone out there that saved and switched off after doing a tower or two that HASN'T had this problem?
Anyone had the problem without switching off the ps3 part way through the towers?
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: chapter 12 quest bug?   chapter 12 quest bug? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 am

no i haven't had or heard of this bug but good to know when I'm doing the towers.

To think of it i did start doing the towers online then finished them offline didnt get that bug but, a different bug i was playing online with 4 ppl. When we went to fight the genral of the tower some times players were left behind on the other platform. Witch realy sucked fighting one with 4 ppl in the game by my self.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: chapter 12 quest bug?   chapter 12 quest bug? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 am

The towers work fine, minus the bug stoker ran into.
I had that happen to me during my rogue's legendary bout. But it was fine.

Apparently the rogue can do fine against a boss that is buffed for a 4-man party.

The only bad part was that they couldnt pick up the drops. And that I couldn't get out because I couldnt move to the door. (good part is that the quest still counted)
Back to top Go down
nilihanth
Rat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 12 quest bug?   chapter 12 quest bug? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 am

My wife and I ran through in online co-op in the same progression, left to right, but stopped playing before the last one (fire I believe), saved and quit. Picked it up again the next day, finished the fire tower and moved on to the Queen no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 12 quest bug?   chapter 12 quest bug? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 12 quest bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: Quests-
Jump to: