Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Inventory size?

Go down 
+2
InfiniteStates
Power Druid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows how many loots can I carries?

I'm assuming it's based on number of items as nothing has a weight listed for it, but never remember to count when full up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhalliance.canadaboard.net
InfiniteStates
Rat

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Good question - I've not hit the limit yet so couldn't say Smile
Back to top Go down
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am

Just filled up and counted, it's 100 items, including rings but not potions.

Cheers to freecity and his mate kane for watching my back while I inconsiderately chose the middle of a fight to count 'em...
Back to top Go down
freecity
Rat

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 am

Haha at least we know how many items we can carry now, so kudos.
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

isn't there a rogue passive skill that raises inventory size? (not used rogue much so idk)
Back to top Go down
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 pm

There's one that lets you carry more potions, but don't think I've seen one for inventory limit.

Doesn't seem to be too much of an issue though, once you start to just transmute most stuff.

Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

yeah I checked, there's no inventory size buff >_> musta been thinking bout the potions one.

If you have 2 controllers you can transfer items to other characters, meaning you can potentially store infinite numbers of items though yeah you can set auto-transmute to anything purple or below to save space, but I filled 4 character's inventories with gold items, yet the leaderboards say I only found 125 so far >_>
Back to top Go down
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 am

Yep, gotta love them mules!

Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 am

There is a size limit. My inventory got full very fast from an all 75 romp. Picked up many many things had to sell them/give away items. It's a huge inventory. There is a limit but most never reach it via selling/giving things away.
Back to top Go down
crimeway1991
Rat

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 am

wel if u have alot of invortory full go options and transmute items i do all execpt purple it take some time before my invitor is full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inventory size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory size?   Inventory size? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inventory size?
Page 1 of 1