Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Critical hits: Find weakness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

Critical hits: Find weakness Empty
PostSubject: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm

The Rogue has a skill that adds to critical chance and 98% to critical damage.

The formula for critical damage is 2x(hit)

The formula for rogues with Find weakness @ 10 is 2.98x(hit)

For example:

Assassinate @ 10 with (weapon equipped) will do 901 dmg max. (this is for my character) 901x2.98= 2685 damage

Back to top Go down
Shakey
Sewer Rat
Shakey

PostSubject: Re: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:44 am

Thank you for clearing that up i was debating on wheater or not to use assassinate or not. your numba one! Lol sorry im at work so the Vietnamese slang is rubbing off on me.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:15 am

Lol. Even though that skill can even do 4k damage I'd still prefer without it. More "constant" damage
Back to top Go down
MONOCHROME
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 am

What skills are affected by crit% though? All of them? Like for example does Acid Darts use crit? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

MONOCHROME wrote:
What skills are affected by crit% though? All of them? Like for example does Acid Darts use crit? Just curious.

all attacks can crit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical hits: Find weakness   Critical hits: Find weakness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critical hits: Find weakness
Page 1 of 1