Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Power Leveling - Is it possible?

Go down 
+2
necronium
nilihanth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nilihanth
Rat

Power Leveling - Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 am

As a test, I had my Wife invite my level 2 mage I just created to her game. We stepped out into the Slums from the Jeremo Market where my lvl 2 mage would die if someone breathed on him and my wife proceeded to kill mobs. I noticed I only got about 36 or so exp from each mob kill. It seems power leveling isn't really possible in the way I imagined.

Unless I am wrong, it seems the best way to help a low level friend is to just join his game with your high-level guy and just clean up for him.

Also, along these lines, are the leaderboards just hacked or is it really possible to complete the story in a couple minutes? I'm thinking they're just hacked like every leaderboard for every game (it seems).
Back to top Go down
necronium
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am

Yes it is possible. Last night my buddy took my level 7 rouge into legendary and we defeated the elemental towers and the dark fairy and he is now at level 40. It is possible i was also told that in necropolis you can go to one of the guys who summons undead, and just continually kill the undead that he summons and level up very quick their as well.
Back to top Go down
nilihanth
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 am

I'm still curious about exp numbers being pulled on average. I guess I'll try it a bit more and on legendary this time.
Back to top Go down
HydrogenCyanide
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

there is actually a much easier way to powerlevel message me on psn if you want a taste of it or explanation

psn: HydrogenCyanide
Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:32 pm

No, it is not possible. Just tried it with my gf. I took my 61 lvl Mage and her 13 lvl Rogue and went into the towers. Completed the first room and she did not get the mission XP, only the fighting XP.

A message appeared that read "The hosts progress does not match the bla bla bla...."

So far, the best way I've seen, is to have someone join your game with levels not too far from your own. Lower level warriors will always benefit from joining a higher level players game. But go too far, and the game won't let you have it. Perhaps I've missed something?

Like the old saying goes, "the more the merrier."
Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 am

Correction. It is possible. Co-Op Online? YES. Co-Op Local? NO.
Back to top Go down
ripstrawberry
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:32 pm

I dunno what you guys guys mean here but I've been able to take my friend who started at level 1 on local co-op with my level 75 character on hero difficulty (obviously he hasn't unlocked legend yet) to the final boss/elemental towers and level up like crazy. The moment he reached level 40 we moved over to legendary mode and leveled up at the final boss/elemental towers. Again local co-op.
Back to top Go down
crimeway1991
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 am

indeed it is possible ammo Smile

Rip it doesnt matter if they beated hero story
if (u) have reached legendary towers just invite your friend and he can join and boost him at the light blue and oranje towers at left the other towers are good to but mobs a bit harder specialy the rock mobs Smile i lvld ammo 2 char and doing the other 1 to soon

then go farm your armor at reldin on legendary + mod
Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 am

Indeed, thanks to Crimeway1991, my leveling was done in less than half the time it would take for me to do it myself.

@ Crimeway - warrior now 61. been spending time spamming for gear for my rogue and mage.

Currently, my mage and rogue have impunity. 2/3 aint bad, warrior still to go. Wink

OH YEAH, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Smile

anyway, about the power leveling, I can do it online with someone else, but I cannot host and invite my gf in for boosting. BUT, we can visit someone elses server and boost up.

So, online yes. Local no.
Back to top Go down
ripstrawberry
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"So, online yes. Local no."

Try out what I've posted. I've been able to "power level" offline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Leveling - Is it possible?   Power Leveling - Is it possible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Leveling - Is it possible?
Page 1 of 1