Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

DHA on the PS VITA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

DHA on the PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: DHA on the PS VITA   DHA on the PS VITA I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am

got my vita yesterday and im dling DHA right now cant wait to try it out love this thing i dont know why everyone is giving the vita bad reviews but this thing is awesome runs so fast and smooth.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

DHA on the PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHA on the PS VITA   DHA on the PS VITA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

game is awesome just as good as ps3 if not better one question if anyone even reads this board any more you get crystals from hidden stashes your fairy finds i have no idea what these do.
Back to top Go down
Milan0
Rat

DHA on the PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHA on the PS VITA   DHA on the PS VITA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 am

If you have not alreadfy worked out - they allow you to buy items.

I'm having an issue where my Rogue wont duel weild - he will only use ranged weapons.

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
KellDotCom
Rat

DHA on the PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHA on the PS VITA   DHA on the PS VITA I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:20 am

xStokeRx wrote:
got my vita yesterday and im dling DHA right now cant wait to try it out love this thing i dont know why everyone is giving the vita bad reviews but this thing is awesome runs so fast and smooth.

Hey my PSN is KellDotCom Add me i have a 32 mage and 20 Rogue ( with already red gear full suit given by a high score leader )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DHA on the PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHA on the PS VITA   DHA on the PS VITA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DHA on the PS VITA
Page 1 of 1