Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Ps vita chapter10 help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romain
Rat

Ps vita chapter10 help! Empty
PostSubject: Ps vita chapter10 help!   Ps vita chapter10 help! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:09 am

Was playing with my gf until chapter 10 celestial planes. We have defeated jeremo, sorry maybe wrong spelling. Since then we are stuck, after went in the battle portal( I was wondering is the final battle?), but its nothing happened, and can't get out either, any1 have experienced this?
Back to top Go down
michaelwkh
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ps vita chapter10 help!   Ps vita chapter10 help! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am

well....i played the Mac version. but i have complete all the three characters to 75 LV and fully equipped so kind of experienced. This kind of things happened sometimes randomly, the only way to do it is reload it or play it in single mode.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: Ps vita chapter10 help!   Ps vita chapter10 help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

you need help on vita add me ill give ya a hand if im on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps vita chapter10 help!   Ps vita chapter10 help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ps vita chapter10 help!
Page 1 of 1