Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

PSN ID/Intro thread

Go down 
+15
HydrogenCyanide
twizted_diablo
Yukio (Hideookino)
chain
DragonDeadite
Shakey
lowhz
Downloading-
xStokeRx
adam270391
Onizuka
ethan007
InfiniteStates
freecity
Power Druid
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

PSN ID/Intro thread Empty
PostSubject: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 am

Post your PSNs here, introduce yourself if you want.

I'll start:

PSN: loafofdread

My real name's Dylan, I'm 26 from the UK and a member of loot whores anonymous. I'm also a total n00b.

Add me if you wanna hook up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhalliance.canadaboard.net
freecity
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 am

PSN: freecity

I'm 20 from the UK and I got this game cause I missed the good ol' days of Champions.

Also I can't believe our admin is a n00b lol
Back to top Go down
InfiniteStates
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi,

My PSN is InfiniteStates, also from the UK.

freecity wrote:
...I got this game cause I missed the good ol' days of Champions.
LOL Champions rocked. Dark Alliance also rocked (although 2 not so much - different developers).
You guys obviously like this type of game, so if you haven't already got it, you should also check out Sacred 2: Fallen Angel...it is huge Smile
Back to top Go down
freecity
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Yeah I bought Sacred 2 the week of release, to be honest I was dissapointed it's a decent game but I didn't really like the free roam personally.

Also if you accept a quest where the person follows you, you can't get rid of them I had like 15 bloody people following me by the end of the game lol, because I just accept a quest when I see it and then can't be bothered to trek all the way across the map for a stupid girl who wants her teddy bear back (serious) lmao.

I did complete it on the first difficulty though but sold if after.
Back to top Go down
ethan007
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm

freecity wrote:
Yeah I bought Sacred 2 the week of release, to be honest I was dissapointed it's a decent game but I didn't really like the free roam personally.

Also if you accept a quest where the person follows you, you can't get rid of them I had like 15 bloody people following me by the end of the game lol, because I just accept a quest when I see it and then can't be bothered to trek all the way across the map for a stupid girl who wants her teddy bear back (serious) lmao.

I did complete it on the first difficulty though but sold if after.

This one hahaha, did the same, but i like sacred2 very much on my ps3 except fr the random freeze Sad
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Lol, so many people from the UK Very Happy

23 here, spain Razz psn : MrMovidas

currently lvl 8 Sad i'm a bit low but i'll try to catch you soon Very Happy

I was planning on buying sacred 2 too... I just played about 10min in my pc and then exploded, so i thought it would run better on my ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 am

PSN: adam270391

Didn't expect to see so many people from the UK here.

Other than on PSN, I usually go by the username "RPGpro" I've played around 50 MMORPGs in the last 2 years and around 100 RPGs overall.
I can generally come up with a good stat build by the time I reach lvl 2 (yeah that fast). I've completed every offline RPG I've played, with the exception of personal 3 (I got bored with it less than half-way through the game).

I've been a community volunteer(Game Sage) for two of Aeria Game's online games: LaTale and Kitsu Saga.

In LaTale many players came to me for advice on lvling, especially for advice on lvling lower-lvl characters quickly.
Even though I'm extremely fast at grinding at lower lvls, once I reach higher lvls I stop grinding all together, I hate grinding that takes over an hour per lvl.

I'm currently ranked 1st on the "fastest lvl 25" leaderboard with a time of 1 hour 0 minutes 55 seconds I've come up with a method to get a character to lvl 50 in a simmilar time-frame (and to lvl 35 in under 15 minutes) but I'm working on getting my mage to lvl 75 first.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am

Hey names Dustin 25 Canada i go by xStokeRx on psn and most online games thats my last name.

loved champions use to stay up tell the late night playing with my buds.
loved sacred 2 just as much but broken online runned it for me did solo the game 3 or 4 times.
Dungeon Hunters alliance like it so far fun but again the online is very broken but i read over at gameloft forums they are aware of this and build a patch as i speech hope this comes out soon.

I have a lvl 15 warrior um i kinda us a sword and dagger with that skill that makes u move faster and i seem to do heeps of damage and am very fast but i live for potions. i cant justify using a sheild its so slow and seems to help very little for def.

mabie i should have made a rouge????
Back to top Go down
Downloading-
Sewer Rat
Downloading-

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey my name is Alex 24 Canada

PSN: Downloading-

I dont usually play this type of games on PS3 i usually play COD or Final Fantasy
If anyone needs any help let me know and i will help you out my 75 Warrior can kill anyone fast haha

Just a suggestion with your warrior ive seen alot of dual wielders on "legend" and they seem to die alot. Maybe its there build but even the lvl 75 ones die pretty easily against the generals. I run a weapon and shield probably why i dont die easy you can check out my build in the warrior section.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Downloading- wrote:
Hey my name is Alex 24 Canada

PSN: Downloading-

I dont usually play this type of games on PS3 i usually play COD or Final Fantasy
If anyone needs any help let me know and i will help you out my 75 Warrior can kill anyone fast haha

Just a suggestion with your warrior ive seen alot of dual wielders on "legend" and they seem to die alot. Maybe its there build but even the lvl 75 ones die pretty easily against the generals. I run a weapon and shield probably why i dont die easy you can check out my build in the warrior section.

Have fun

slightly off-topic but meh: dual-wield is about killing the enemy before it kills you (doing massive damage regardless of own safety) weapon+shield is about surviving long enough to kill the enemy(reducing incoming damage at the cost of slight outgoing damage reduction).
Back to top Go down
Downloading-
Sewer Rat
Downloading-

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm

all im saying is dual wielding warriors will die and kill slower than my build. i can clear out an area alot faster than a warrior having a dual wield build. hahaha
Back to top Go down
lowhz
Rat

PostSubject: Hey fellas   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 am

Hey guys, psn id lowhz

NYC Area, US

I'm a 22 Warrior right now but I'll be making new guys all the time I'm sure.
Hopefully we can all do some questing. It's hard to join a random game and have it be a success.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:04 pm

welcome lowhz add me if you want you want xstokerx see ya online
Back to top Go down
Shakey
Sewer Rat
Shakey

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 am

Whats up everybody my name is Chris im from Vancouver washington i have a 39 warrior. My buddy just picked up the game so im trying to get him up to where i am so we can start the second playthrough. My PSN is xXI_Shakey_IXx add if you want just tell me where your from here otherwise i may delete it on accident lol.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

welcome to the forums shakey my psn is up above go ahead and add me i got a 54 warrior
Back to top Go down
Shakey
Sewer Rat
Shakey

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Ill have to do that once i get home, another hour of "work" and then im off for 3 days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 am

I decided to sticky this post so it doesn't get lost in the future.
Back to top Go down
DragonDeadite
Rat
DragonDeadite

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Good evening everyone.

PSN: DragonDeadite

Name: Mike

I've got a level 31 wizard, a level 28 Fighter, and a level 26 thief. My wife runs a level 30 fighter with my wizard. Hope to see everyone around.
Back to top Go down
chain
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 pm

ello ello Smile

PSN: CH41N
Name: Tom

Hey guys, currently got a level 32 Rogue and warrior, the warrior is my brothers, in RPGs I prefer rogues because I like being agile and instead of tanking I like to not be hit in the first place so I enjoy any class that can dodge Smile.

Bought this game on Wednesday before the PSN went down and ever since then I have been going out of my mind wanting to play it online, especially with some lads with mics for abit of banter and goblin slaughtering hehe.

Glad someone finally made a little forum to house all the dungeon hunter wackjobs there are out there Wink look forward to playing with some of you guys as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 pm

deleted by user

Last edited by Yukio (Hideookino) on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 am

chain wrote:
ello ello Smile
Bought this game on Wednesday before the PSN went down...

You must be the luckiest guy ever O_o PSN was down 90% of the time from mid-day Tuesday till they turned it off Wednesday night, you must caught one of those 10 minute gaps where it was actually online.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 am

You are tellin me, that is some timing.

And...wait...whats with your sig? -_- another side-scrolling mmorpg?
Sheeze I thought i got away from all of them.

And what's with the Priring? There always seems to be a variant on each game like LaTale. You've got your prirings, poerings, slime (just looks like that no ears), porings, cute slimes...
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:53 am

yukiomishima wrote:
You are tellin me, that is some timing.

And...wait...whats with your sig? -_- another side-scrolling mmorpg?
Sheeze I thought i got away from all of them.

And what's with the Priring? There always seems to be a variant on each game like LaTale. You've got your prirings, poerings, slime (just looks like that no ears), porings, cute slimes...

Yes it's a side-scrolling MMORPG called LaTale >_>
I used to be a community volunteer for LaTale Europe till it shut down.
Prirings were the weakest mob there.
I made the sig myself using flash CS4
Surprisingly, the sig is less than 100 KB in size, meeting 99% other forum's sig file-size regulations.
Back to top Go down
Downloading-
Sewer Rat
Downloading-

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

For those who are wondering and not following the playstation forums here is the latest update

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/27/qa-1-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-services/

For me I don't mind the wait right now all I really cared about was my credit card info and according to them all personal data and credit information have not been tampered with.

And hopefully we're are back online next week! or cross fingers this weekend haha
Back to top Go down
twizted_diablo
Rat

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 am

PSN: twizted_diablo
Name: Ken

Loving this game a lot. I go between this game, InFAMOUS, and Sacred 2:FA. Most likely I am going to pick up Dungeon Siege III as well. Look me up. Currently rocking a lvl 35 Bow Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN ID/Intro thread   PSN ID/Intro thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN ID/Intro thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next