Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Welcome dungeon hunters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

Welcome dungeon hunters! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

When you need a break from all the looting, plundering and general chaotic frenzy of a good DH:A session, we hope you'll join us here to meet up with other like-minded players, trade, party up and discuss strategies for those rather nasty bosses. Whatever needs saying about DH:A, you can say it here!

This forum will be run by the community itself and is not affiliated with gameloft, $ony, or anyone. Just gamers Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhalliance.canadaboard.net
InfiniteStates
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

How come no signatures? Sad
Back to top Go down
Downloading-
Sewer Rat
Downloading-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

great forum
Back to top Go down
Power Druid
Admin
Power Druid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhalliance.canadaboard.net
Downloading-
Sewer Rat
Downloading-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 pm

sooo much better now haha awesome mang ... im going to be posting my warrior build once im a bit higher only lvl 40 right now
Back to top Go down
twizted_diablo
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 am

This is by far the best $10 game I bought on the PSN so far. Any news on part2 coming to the PSN?
Back to top Go down
Extemporae
Rat
Extemporae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 am

Does anyone play this game regularly i currently have a level 22 warrior and a, working on beating hero mode and then taking my game online, If anyone is interested in playing send me a friend invite on PSN ---- DISASTRSAURUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome dungeon hunters!   Welcome dungeon hunters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome dungeon hunters!
Page 1 of 1