Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nilihanth
Rat

Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come   Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 am

I bought and played through the iPod/iPhone Dungeon Hunter 2 and loved it. Saw that they announced a PS3 version was coming to PSN and was super excited. Bought DH:Alliance and love it but now I wonder what is to come in the future.

There have been 3 versions so far and DH:Alliance has only been around for a few months. One thing I hope for is something they did in DH2 for iPhone, which is subclasses. They have the opportunity to expand on it further than they did on the mobile version, being on the PS3.

Each main class had 2 subclasses you could be. I'm sure I'll get the names wrong, but here they are:

Warrior
Barbarian - pure attack/damage output, berserker skills I think, etc. I don't know much about this class.
Paladin/Guardian - not sure of the name but you get the idea. Better defensive skills, buffs, some magic I think.

Rogue
Marksman - All ranged-specific skills, specializing in Bows of course.
Death Walker - More assassin moves like poisoning, Assassinate, status effects, etc.

Mage
Wizard? - Not sure of the name but this was more of an Arcane specialization, having elemental damaging attacks
Shadowmancer - Kinda like a Necromancer Smile You could raise short-lived minions to fight for you and use earth/dark magic attacks

Anyway, from what I can see in the current DH:Alliance they didn't do specialization classes but just stuck a bunch of skills into the three main classes. I'm totally cool with it, but it'd be cool for them to change it up a bit in a sequel to add sub-classes.

I'd also like to see more effects like Fire DOT. Why not make some other elemental DOT effects if nothing else but to make a variety in the visuals. A Freeze effect would be cool. Working the same as stun but looks different. Anyway I could go on.

I love this series and hope it continues.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come   Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm

its come out with the ps vita on the 22 im probly going to get it
Back to top Go down
More_Ammo
Rat
More_Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come   Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:40 am

I have been trying to contact Gameloft with no success. There is only a faint rumor for any DLC concerning the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come   Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopefully more Dungeon Hunter games to come
Page 1 of 1