Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

Games like dungeon hunter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel
Rat

Games like dungeon hunter? Empty
PostSubject: Games like dungeon hunter?   Games like dungeon hunter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

ive been looking around for a new game to get when i get bored of dungeon hunter and ive had my eye on a few. does anyone have any recommend anything? preferably on the ps3 and the psn store would be cool but not necessary. im looking more for the online aspect that it has where 4ish people can play online co-op. also i realize i might not get many replys here but hey, you never know.
Back to top Go down
edgekrusher187
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Games like dungeon hunter?   Games like dungeon hunter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Dungeon Siege 3... It's a very fun game though the co-op is a bit different but if you can find a buddy or 3 to play it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Games like dungeon hunter?   Games like dungeon hunter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:31 pm

meh if i had the money :/ howso is the co-op different(online terms)? do we both have to like choose the same character? and is it like demon souls where u both have to do the same part twice (once for me, another for friend) and cant just team on the whole thing through?
Back to top Go down
RPG_Freak
Rat
RPG_Freak

PostSubject: Re: Games like dungeon hunter?   Games like dungeon hunter? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 am

I would recommend Dungeon Siege III as well. I currently own it and it is a great game. You can get it for $40 now, I got it on day 1. The downside about the game is the unique MP. When you are host, ppl can join your game but will be forced to play on your progress and you cannot be the same character. If you decide to join someone else's game you will jump into their progress and chars. So in a nutshell you cannot take your progress, characters, or loot with you when you play with others. The host has the ultimate power.

Another game you may want to look at is Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Similar to DH:A and some even call it a diablo clone for the console. I agree and it also reminds me of Champions: Return to Arms for the PS2. It is a great game but again be warned for the developer, Ascaron broke up, so the game does not recevie any more updates and the game is still quite buggy. There are ways to enjoy the game without the bugs and with a level cap of 200 I enjoy the game a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games like dungeon hunter?   Games like dungeon hunter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games like dungeon hunter?
Page 1 of 1