Dungeon Hunter's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community-run forum for fans of the psn action-rpg game 'Dungeon Hunter: Alliance'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShoutMix chat widget

psn down and they dont know why

Go down 
+8
chain
Yukio (Hideookino)
adam270391
Downloading-
lowhz
ShadowDragon
Shakey
xStokeRx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
itMFtis
Rat
itMFtis

psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:20 am

adam270391 wrote:
itMFtis wrote:
Games bought/downloaded through PS+ get removed or otherwise cease to work after you stop subscribing right?

if you get a game for FREE through plastation+ then yes it gets disabled afterwards, games that have a discount are NOT disabled once your subscription ends.

Thanks. Guess this would be a good time to snatch up all the discounted games I've been keeping an eye on >: )
Back to top Go down
Candyshop1976
Rat
Candyshop1976

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:50 am

Ugggg!!!! How much longer do I have to play solo???? this sux!
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:03 am

Candyshop1976 wrote:
Ugggg!!!! How much longer do I have to play solo???? this sux!

Another 3 weeks....

no joke, instead of slowly bringing it back online they've decided to turn on ALL services on the 31st of may.
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6312524.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

also, they're giving away 2 free games out of a selection of 5 and free playstation+ for a month to all affected members.
the selection of games is said to be based on your region.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

heh well ive heard that too from my buddies. It looks like i will be picking up dragon quest 9. And LA noire.

lol hopefully by the time i beat LA, psn will get back on so i can hash out with you guys.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:28 am

booooooo 31st of May this is the biggest joke ever they'll turn it back on and on may 31st 77million ppl will all log on at once and probly crash the servers or make online play crap for about 2 or 3 days.

and 2 free game what fing 5 dollar psn games common and psn+ not even really interested gotta sweatin the deal more then that. Sorry im just really pissed at sony right now, i haven't even been playing my ofw ps3 just my cfw one but defenity going to go get la noire some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:52 am

Well, Sony didnt have to give us anything. Since most of the PSN users are non plus members, they technically dont owe us.

Like when Xbox live was down. The live users were not compensated at first. Until they complained.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:14 pm

ya i guess so
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Word spread a few days back that the PSN outage may last until the end of the month. Now, Sony's refuting this rumor that they ever posted a May 31 deadline for the service.

psnetwork

Still down.

Instead, the besieged company is still maintaining that they remain "uncertain when it can resume." To quell the rumors before it gets out of hand, spokesman Patrick Seybold stressed that they had no deadline like the one that's been going around, and that in fact, they have no new information on when exactly the service will resume.

It's been some three weeks running since the PS3's online service got hacked by a yet unidentified group. So far, the U.S. Congress, and the Homeland Security have gotten involved in the investigation.

The most recent update from Sony is that they're working on patching up the vulnerabilities in their system, which allowed this unfortunate incident to occur in the first place. They're still working 'round the clock to get things fixed as gamers and publishers alike get more antsy about the situation.

So far, Sony's reportedly lost some US$ 2 billion in stocks because of this outage.

good time to buy stocks if you got some change laying around makes me think of moves like that train movie can remember the name and stuff were terorists comit crimes to make stocks drop then buy them up.
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:20 pm

The hackers will most likely be labeled as cyber terrorists. Lol sucks for them. As for PSN i heard a rumor that this game will be free. I'll talk to my friends and see if thats true of not. I sure hope not, though ill find out by thurs
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:57 pm

PSN is currently up in California
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:00 pm

o ya 3.61 update right now
Back to top Go down
DragonDeadite
Rat
DragonDeadite

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 am

I'm just soooo happy!!! My wife might leave me though as I spend the next few days ignoring her to play DH:A...
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:14 am

its back up but psn just times out everytime i try to log on???
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:59 am

psn is still down hear in manitoba ps3 times out and my psp say server under maintance so its not my dumb router like i thought.
Back to top Go down
adam270391
Sewer Rat

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 am

Yukio (Hideookino) wrote:
PSN is currently up in California

PSN is still down here, but a Playstation 3 software update has been released which can be downloaded despite PSN still being down.
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:09 am

still no psn hear in canada
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:15 am

its regional right now, Try again in a bit
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:46 am

ya i keeps saying timed out but my ipod app logs on to psn just fine
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 am

might be cuz its a privite site hosting the app that might be in the states???
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 am

try again, im playing with shakey right now
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:16 am

na my psp wont even says maitance still
Back to top Go down
Yukio (Hideookino)
HobGoblin
Yukio (Hideookino)

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

Well gameloft DHA server is down
Back to top Go down
xStokeRx
HobGoblin
xStokeRx

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:58 pm

psn i can get to the use exciting or creat new account then says under maintance
Back to top Go down
ardy1991
Rat

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 am

*mod edit* Totally off-topic and necroed old thread,
-RPGpro
/locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: psn down and they dont know why   psn down and they dont know why - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

psn down and they dont know why
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: Dungeon Hunter's Alliance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: